advisor1x2          epicwin
bettingpajo          emilija1x2

11-08-2020 SMS SERVICE IS ACTIVE

YOU CAN RECEIVE TODAY SMS TIP BY SENDING SMS MESSAGE UNTIL 21:00 h

COUNTRY TEXT IN SMS NUMBER PRICE
Austria TXT2 SPORTRAPORT 0900330300 2.00 EUR
Azerbaijan TXT5 SPORTRAPORT 3304 / 9853 5.00 AZN + VAT (18%)
Belgium TXT SPORTRAPORT 6486 2.00 EUR
B i H TXT SPORTRAPORT 091910706 3.00 BAM + VAT (17%)
Bulgaria TXT SPORTRAPORT 1816 4.80 BGN
Croatia TXT15 SPORTRAPORT 866866 15.00 KN
Cyprus TXT SPORTRAPORT 7510 1.33 EUR
Czech R TXT5 SPORTRAPORT 90309 50.00 CZK
Denmark TXT SPORTRAPORT 1999 15.00 DKK
Finland TXT2 SPORTRAPORT 17162 2.00 EUR
France TXT SPORTRAPORT 81027 1.50 EUR
Georgia TAP SPORTRAPORT 93338 4.99 GEL
Germany FOR2 SPORTRAPORT 89000 1.99 EUR
Greece TXT SPORTRAPORT 54534 1.67 EUR
Hungary TXT SPORTRAPORT 0690888110 508.00 HUF
Kosovo TXT SPORTRAPORT 55050 1.00 EUR
Macedonia TAP SPORTRAPORT 141951 106.20 MKD
Montenegro TXT SPORTRAPORT 14741 1.00 EUR
Netherlands MAT SPORTRAPORT 3555 1.50 EUR
Norway TXT SPORTRAPORT 2198 15.00 NOK
Poland TXT SPORTRAPORT 76068 7.38 PLN
Portugal TXT SPORTRAPORT 68636 2.10 EUR
Romania TXT SPORTRAPORT 1270 2.00 EUR + VAT (19%)
Serbia CH4 SPORTRAPORT 1310 180.00 RSD
Slovakia TXT SPORTRAPORT 7774 1.60 EUR
Slovenia TXT SPORTRAPORT 3838 1.99 EUR
Spain TXT SPORTRAPORT 25165 1.45 EUR
Sweden TXT SPORTRAPORT 72401 15.00 SEK
Switzerland TAT SPORTRAPORT 565 2.00 CHF
 Support : sportraports@gmail.com / Mobile Payment by fortumo.com
SERBIA : Support phone number: 381117702068 Support email: s@fortumo.com
HUNGARY : Support e-mail: info-hu@mobileinfo.biz Customer care hotline: 0680808015

Archive sms tips



betting-matches1x2          best-fixedmatches1x2
emilija1x2          daily-expert
sure-singletip          maxstake-365
kikoticket           ticabet
emilija1x2          fixed-ticket

Friday, July 17, 2020

Sport raport

Crotone - Salernitana   1   1.70   ft 1-1   lose

After 34 rounds, Crotone got 18 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Crotone got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.
After 34 rounds, Salernitana got 14 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 7 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Salernitana got 1 wins, 4 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
The handicap first odds of this game is Crotone 0.88-0.5/1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 9 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 22.50%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.00%.
The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2498 matches, the home team got 1062 wins, 664 draws and 772 losses. Home win rate: 42.51%; Draw win rate: 26.58%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 43.23%; Draw odds win rate: 6.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.76%.